Northants Road Running League
The Northants Road Running League consists of the following nine races, taking part in these races can earn you extra chances in the club London Marathon ballot:
For more information about the NRRL, visit the Northamptonshire Athletics Association website.
|17/04/2016||Corby Network 5||5 km||Individual Results|
|04/05/2016||Silverstone||10 km||Individual Results | Team Results|
|20/05/2016||Blisworth||5 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
|01/06/2016||Corby||5 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
|21/06/2016||Weedon||10 km||Individual Results | Team Results|
|31/07/2016||Welly 5||5 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
|04/09/2016||Northampton Half||Half Marathon||Individual Results | Team Results|
|18/09/2016||Cransley||10 km||Individual Results | Team Results|
|06/11/2016||Rockingham||10 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
Overall results after all 9 events: Team ¦ Individual
- Open Male & Female - For each race the scoring will be 100 for first, 99 for second, 98 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- Veteran Male (M40, M50) & Female (F35, F45) - For each race the scoring will be 50 for first, 49 for second, 48 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- For each race there will be a male, female and combined competition.
- First four males to count, first three females to count, combined will be the scores for male and female teams.
- For each race the scoring will be 10 for first team, 9 for second team etc.
- At the end of the series the best nine results will count.