Northants Road Running League
The Northants Road Running League consists of the following eight races, taking part in these races can earn you extra chances in the club London Marathon ballot:
|08/05/2013||Silverstone 10k||10 km||Individual Results | Team Results|
|24/05/2013||Blisworth 5||5 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
|29/05/2013||Corby 5||5 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
|25/06/2013||Weedon 10k||10 km||Individual Results | Team Results|
|28/07/2013||Welly 5||5 miles||Individual Results|
|25/08/2013||Moulton 10k||10 km||Individual Results|
|15/09/2013||Cransley Half||Half Marathon||Individual Results | Team Results|
|13/10/2013||Daventry 10||10 miles||Individual Results | Team Results|
Overall results after 7 events: Team ¦ Individual
- Open Male & Female - For each race the scoring will be 100 for first, 99 for second, 98 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- Veteran Male (M40, M50) & Female (F35, F45) - For each race the scoring will be 50 for first, 49 for second, 48 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- For each race there will be a male, female and combined competition.
- First four males to count, first three females to count, combined will be the scores for male and female teams.
- For each race the scoring will be 10 for first team, 9 for second team etc.
- At the end of the series the best six results will count.